Ownership Review 2022
- King Country Trust (KCT) is undertaking an ownership review pursuant to its Trust Deed.
- In accordance with the ownership review process referred to in its Trust Deed, KCT has prepared a report considering proposals and available options for future ownership.
- Pursuant to the public consultation process specified in KCT’s Trust Deed, persons interested in the proposal outlined in the Trustees’ report will be given an opportunity to make written submissions on the same.
- Accordingly, the Trustees report will be made available to the public for inspection at the Taumarunui, Turangi and Ohakune public libraries on the 20th May 2022.
- Persons interested in the proposal and wishing to make written submissions on the same must do so during the period from 20th May 2022 to 30th June 2022. Any written submissions should be made to: The Secretary, KCT, PO Box 421, Taumarunui 3946 or via email: email@example.com and indicate whether that person wishes to be heard by Trustees in relation to those submissions, stating their name and address.
- Following the expiry of the period referred to above, all written submissions will be made available for public inspection.
- A public meeting (and if necessary further public meetings) will then be held during which any person who has made a written submission in accordance with the process stated above and indicated in that submission that they wish to be heard by the Trustees in relation to it, will be given the opportunity to be heard by Trustees.
- Further notice specifying the details of the availability of written submissions and the public meeting(s) will be given in due course.
King Country Trust